CRF250R changes from 2006 to 2007
June 5, 2006 version
Changes for 2007 include:
- New camshaft and cylinder-head porting improve power output
above 8000 rpm.
- New intake valve springs match new camshaft.
- New crankcase venting for improved engine power.
- New exhaust header works in conjunction with new camshaft.
- New carburetor features new-styled accelerator pump and linkage for improved throttle response.
- New clutch basket features increased thickness for additional strength.
- New ignition map with 13,370-rpm rev limit.
- New link-type front brake master cylinder improves front braking power by 15 percent.
- New Dunlop 742FA front tire provides improved turning feel and traction.
- New one-piece cover protects throttle cable by keeping out dirt and water.
- Lighter rear chain guide.
- New front suspension valving for improved bump absorption.
Here are the differences, in parts catalog order.
|No info yet|
Return to Comparo